Regulations effective September 1, 2017.
Graduates of Athabasca University’s Humanities programs will possess:
- good writing, critical thinking, and library research skills
- experience in interdisciplinary study within the humanities
- experience of two or more traditional intellectual disciplines within the humanities, and
- have taken a reasonable proportion of specialized courses at the senior (300/400) level.
* This program is closed to new admissions, effective April 24, 2018.
Information effective Sept. 1, 2017 to Aug. 31, 2018.