Post-Baccalaureate Diploma in Heritage Resources Management Admission Requirements
Applicants to the Post-Baccalaureate Diploma in Heritage Resources Management must possess:
- a baccalaureate degree, and
- must demonstrate competence in the topics covered in:
HERM 322, HERM 327, HERM 334, and HERM 339.
Competence in these subjects can be demonstrated in one of three ways:
- taking the Undergraduate Certificate courses,
- having transcripts assessed by the Director to receive Competency through prior undergraduate courses, or
- completing a challenge-for-credit exam set by the University.
Information effective September 1, 2016 to August 31, 2017.