Student Appeals Policy
9.3.3 Appealable Actions and Decisions
A student/applicant may appeal
- the assignment of grades on substantive grounds
- the assignment of grades on procedural grounds
- decisions on the evaluation and assessment of transfer credits
- the application of institutional policies and procedures which do not directly impact the assignment of a grade. This appeal process does not apply to policies and procedures in which a decision of an University Officer is expressed as being the final decision, or where no express provision is made in the policy or procedure in question for appeal of the decision
- the assignment of penalties resulting from decisions made under the Student Academic Misconduct Policy.
Information effective Sept. 1, 2020 to Aug. 31, 2021.