Post-Baccalaureate Diploma in Architecture
- Complete and submit the online graduate-level PBDA application form along with the non-refundable application processing fee.
- Wait for confirmation of receipt via email (which will include login and password information).
- Once you have received confirmation, you must submit the following:
Official Transcript(s) of post-secondary education.
Applicants other than graduates of Athabasca University must arrange for official transcripts of their academic records be sent directly to:
Office of the Registrar
1 University Drive
Athabasca, AB T9S 3A3
Applicants submitting any official documents (e.g. transcripts) in a language other than English must provide an official translation of such documents.
- Await official confirmation of acceptance into the program.
- Submit the online admission fee upon acceptance into the program.
Information effective September 1, 2018 to August 31, 2019.