Post-Baccalaureate Diploma in Management
Post-Baccalaureate Diploma in Management applicants must provide:
- a completed application form;
- a detailed resumé demonstrating appropriate management experience;
- three letters of reference, preferably two business and one academic. References from personal friends or relatives will not be accepted. It is the applicant's responsibility to notify his or her references that, in accordance with the Province of Alberta's Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act, the information contained in the letter of reference is not considered to be confidential. The applicant, upon request, may view the information;
- a 1,000 word personal essay;
- official transcripts of post-secondary education and/or professional designation(s) sent directly to the Faculty of Business, Athabasca University, from the respective institution(s). Applicants with degrees obtained outside of North America may be required to have educational qualifications assessed independently (see International Transcripts)*;
- a $200 non-refundable application fee.
*Note: The submission of undergraduate degree transcripts is mandatory for applicants applying for the undergraduate degree plus three years of managerial experience pathway and for those applying for the accelerated entry route. For all other applicants, the submission of official transcripts for diplomas, undergraduate and post-graduate degrees, as well as professional designations, is strongly encouraged.
Information effective September 1, 2018 to August 31, 2019.