Graduate Diploma in Heritage Resources Management*
* This program was previously called the Post-Baccalaureate Diploma in Heritage Resources Management (PBD:HRM).
Applicants to the Graduate Diploma in Heritage Resources Management (GD:HRM) must possess:
- a baccalaureate degree, and
- must demonstrate competence in the topics covered in:
HERM 322, HERM 327, HERM/PHIL 334, and HERM 339.
Competence in these subjects can be demonstrated in one of two ways:
- take the Undergraduate Certificate courses, or
- have transcripts assessed by the HRM Program Director to receive competency through prior undergraduate courses.
English Language Proficiency
There are minimum English Language Proficiency Requirements
allowed for admission to a graduate program at Athabasca University. It is the student's responsibility to ensure they meet the minimum requirements.
Information effective September 1, 2019 to August 31, 2020.