Students Changing Status

If you are an active student who is transferring from the unclassified (non-program students, visiting students, and transfer students) status to an undergraduate program, please

1. Complete and submit a new Undergraduate General Application Form. No fee is required.

2. The form will ask whether you require an evaluation of previous post-secondary studies. A fee is required for this service if it hasn't been submitted previously.