Skip To Content

Undergraduate Calendar 2012|13


Evaluations and Transfer Credit

5.3.8 Transcripts

When you enrol in a program and request an evaluation, you must arrange to have official transcripts of your previous post-secondary education, from each institution attended, mailed directly to Athabasca University, Enrolment Services. Official transcripts must be mailed from the issuing institution to Athabasca University. Faxed or emailed documentation is not considered official and cannot be used for evaluation purposes or for awarding transfer credit.

Questions regarding the receipt of transcripts for evaluation can be directed to:

Mailing Address:

Athabasca University
Enrolment Services
Office of the Registrar
1 University Drive
Athabasca, AB T9S 3A3

Documents received in support of an application for admission become the property of Athabasca University. If the documents are irreplaceable, you may request that they be returned by Enrolment Services. Ensure the correct mailing address is provided or the documents will be sent by registered mail to the most recent address on file. Athabasca University does not assume responsibility for lost documents.

If you require a transcript from Athabasca University be sent to another institution or would like a copy yourself, please choose "Request Transcripts" under Student Record when logging into myAU. You may also print, complete and submit the Transcript Request Form (PDF). There are no fees required unless you request that your transcript be couriered.

Online Student Transcript Request FAQ



Information effective Sept. 1, 2011 to Aug. 31, 2012.

Updated December 20, 2011