Graduate Health Studies and Nursing
Athabasca University may modify the list of available courses at any time. Students are advised to check course eligibility and prerequisites before attempting to register for courses. Students who have registered for a course without completing the course prerequisites will have their course registration cancelled and will be removed from the course.
Note the scheduling of NP courses:
- All NP courses are offered in three semesters each year (Fall, Winter, and Spring).
- NURS 518 is offered in all three semesters but may have limited seats in the fall term.
- NURS 000 is required for students taking Nurse Practitioner programs. Students will be registered by our program staff at the time of admission. Non-program students who are planning to apply for Nurse Practitioner programs may take the orientation course prior to admission, but must contact email@example.com to register.
- Course offering is contingent on a minimum enrolment of 10 students per course.
- Athabasca University reserves the right to modify the list of available courses at any time.
Beginning in January 2018, NURS 519 and NURS 521 will no longer be offered. If you required either of these courses for your program, please contact your Graduate Student Advisor.
Information effective September 1, 2018 to August 31, 2019.