Post-Baccalaureate Diploma in Leadership and Management
The Post-Baccalaureate Diploma in Leadership and Management (PBDLM) program is designed for managers and professionals with significant work experience who are poised for advancement and are looking to further develop and broaden their leadership skill set. The PBDLM provides graduate level professional development intended to build upon accumulated business experience and knowledge.
This program will:
- enhance awareness of leadership style and preference;
- improve self-evaluation to identify leadership development opportunities;
- challenge leadership assumptions;
- help gain a greater understanding of why organizations change and the roles of leaders within that process;
- develop essential coaching skills as well as enhance the coaching process, and;
- provide relevant and practical knowledge of business and management disciplines.
The PBDLM is made up of 18 credits earned by taking 16 courses: 15, 1-credit Leadership and Management Development (LMD) courses; and 1, 3-credit capstone course. If you have already taken LMD courses, you may transfer them into the PBDLM.
Information effective September 1, 2018 to August 31, 2019.