Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Technology-Based Learning
The Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Technology-Based Learning (PBCTBL) is offered by Athabasca University's Centre for Distance Education. Technology-based learning is an ever expanding and developing field with changing needs. As distance education and technology-based learning evolves, practitioners are seeking technology-based tools in teaching and training. Professional educators with these skills are in high demand.
The certificate program is intended for practitioners who are interested in:
- models of technology use in distance education and training settings
- applications of teaching and learning theory to online technology implementations
- current online learning theory and literature applied to distance uses of communications and delivery technologies
- application of program evaluation concepts in distance education
- implications for practice of research into online uses of technology
Information effective Sept. 1, 2018 to Aug. 31, 2019.